Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Idol Predictions: Top 8 - Songs From Movies

This week the Top 8 will perform songs from movies, and apparently on the result show Kelly Clarkson and Rihanna will perform. Nigel tweeted that Will.i.am helped the contestants chooe their songs. After the shocking elimination of Pia last week, I think all the contestants will be giving it their all since it doesn't matter if you are a front runner or not, you could go home! Here is my predictions for this week, which I will probably be wrong since the list that they choose from will probably be very long.

Paul McDonald: He better be in the bottom 3 this week, he doesn't deserve to be here any more! He will probably do a song like "Footloose" and act like a maniac and ruin the perfectly good song. He may also do "Mrs. Robinson" from "The Graduate", I could hear him singing either of those songs, but he may slow it down this week and do a song such as "(Everything I Do) I Do It For You" by Bryan Adams. But I hope he doesn't do that song!!

Lauren Alaina: She has been my fave since the beginning, but she really needs to have her "moment" this week, because i would really hate to see her go home! I would love to see her sing “I Will Always Love You” from “The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas” not “The Bodyguard.” She could really do any Dolly Parton song, even "9 to 5" or "Here You Come Again". She may surprise us a do a song like "What A Feeling" from "Flash Dance". There is so many possible song choices that I could hear her sing this week! She could also sing "Angel" from "City of Angels;" "How Do I Live" from "Con Air". She may do a more modern song like Miley Cyrus' "When I Look At You" from "The Last Song" or Faith Hills' "There You'll Be" from Pearl Harbor.

Stefano Langone: I hate him, I honestly do. He doesn't deserve to be here either. On that note, he will try and pull off another ballad like "Purple Rain"; "Stand By Me",  "Kiss From A Rose". I don't want him to sing any more, I may just mute the tv when he is on...He may also ruin "Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman".

Haley Reinhart: She has been getting better every week. I am anxious to see what song she chooses this week. I think she would do really good on "Son Of A Preacher Man" or "At Last" from Etta James. Or even a song like "Take My Breath Away" from "Top Gun". Whatever song she chooses, Im sure it will be good!

Scotty McCreery: Im a big fan of his but I have no idea what he could sing. He may do another Elvis song like "Jail House Rock" but I dont think he would do back to back Elvis songs. Maybe he will do a song from the movie  "Urban Cowboy" like "Lookin' For Love" or "Devil Went Down to Georgia". How cool would that be?

Casey Abrams: Apparently he tweeted about doing something jazzy this week, maybe he will do "Summer Wind" from the movie "For Love Of The Game", or even jazz up a song like "Iris" or "Im Alright" from "Caddyshack". I dont care what he does really, I dont like him either lol.

James Durbin: I dont think he would do a slow song 2 weeks in a row. I would really like to hear him sing "Old Time Rock & Roll" from Risky Business, "Live And Let Die" from James Bond, or "Bohemian Rhapsody". Im sure he will put on quite a show!

Jacob Lusk: He can go home as well, I just cant stand the way he sings! He can go back to church!! I wouldnt be surprised if he sanf "Over The Rainbow" from The Wizard Of Oz or "Ease On Down The Road" from The Wiz. He is uber cheesy so he could pull that off.

No comments:

Post a Comment