Friday, April 8, 2011

WTF America!!! Really!?!?!?

So I am sure everyone knows by now about American Idol...The amazing Pia Toscano went home! Jacob Lusk and Stefano Langone was also in the bottom 3. I was shocked! Ryan started the show saying that it was going to be another shocking elimination but I was really hoping it was a Jacob going home shock not a freakin' Pia going home shock!!! Seriously if I was Stefano, Paul, Jacob, or Casey I would of gladly given up my spot for Pia! Speaking of Casey, I bet the judges are kicking themselves in the ass for saving him a few weeks back. I wouldn't be surprised if Jennifer doesn't even come back to Idol next week. The judges were so pissed!! Next week if another girl goes home, especially Lauren. I will not watch it for the rest of the season! America is so dumb, what is stopping you from voting now that we can online?!?!?! I couldn't really say anything last season because I couldn't vote, but I make sure I use all 50 of my votes each week for my favorites!! Including Pia!!! This is the biggest upset in American Idol history, even bigger than Chris Daughtry going home, or Jennifer Hudson, or Tamyra Gray!! I don't think any of those contestants could actually win the title, but Pia could!! She was flawless every single week!!! If another friggin guy wins American Idol, I am so done with this show!!! I wonder what Simon Cowell thinks?? I don't think he would of saved Casey, he was smart and would have known that it was WAY to early to use the save! The saddest part of last nights episode was when Ryan made her sing, and she sang "I'll Stand By You" by The Pretenders, kinda ironic since her supposed fans didn't really stand by her...I'm so sorry Pia, you will have a very successful career I just know it!! Some idol contestants that don't win do better than the winner, I mean you are probably more famous than Taylor Hicks is right now. Don't worry sweetheart, you will be just fine!!! Feel free to send her some words of wisdom to her Twitter account @PToscanoAI10. Some celebrities are already sending out they're support:

Alyssa Milano
@ Keep your head up, beauty girl. You're an awesome talent.
 
dax shepard
@ @ I'm going to do something drastic. This has put me in an unstable mood.
»
dax shepard
This is more egregious than that no-hitter that was ruined by that ump.
»
dax shepard
This did not just happen!!! How??? I'm going to do something radical. I love you Pia!
 
Minka Kelly
Will someone please explain to me HOW in the WORLD @ (Pia) has been voted off American Idol?! !!
 
 
Dear Pia I love you, don't let this little speed bump get in the way of your awesomeness, don't be discouraged because it does show that you have a lot of support!
 
If the last 2 girls get sent home before a guy Im done, I am not going to watch a sausage fest again. Stupid teenage girls need to STOP voting for cute guys who CAN'T sing!!!! As much as I love Scotty, Im probably going to stop voting for him, all my votes are going to Lauren Alaina, she is the only hope for the girls this season!!! I like Haley, but I just don't see her winning the title!! Okay now my rant is officially over!

No comments:

Post a Comment